Deborah Elizabeth Enewa Hawthorns Uloko (Nee Paul-Enenche), popularly known as DeBee, was born on March 28, 1995, in Nigeria. She is a gospel minister and music artist, as well as a creative Director at Dunamis International Gospel Centre. Deborah is the first of four children (Deborah, Daniella, Destiny, and Paul-Daniel) of Pastor Dr. Paul Idoko Eneche, founder and senior Pastor of Dunamis Church.
Deborah Paul-Enenche’s early education includes graduating from Northumbria University with a degree in Law, a program she pursued from 2012 to 2017. She also completed her legal education at the Nigerian Law School, Federal Capital Territory Abuja Campus, and was called to Bar in 2019. She has been recognized for her academic achievements, receiving awards such as Best in Fine Arts and Most Dedicated at the British Nigerian Academy in July 2011. She also received a scholarship from Northumbria University in the same year.
Deborah Paul-Enenche is a passionate and young gospel minister who is known for her pure streams of music from God’s throne. She has performed alongside several renowned gospel music ministers from across the globe, including American worship leader, Pastor William McDowell at the 2020 Nation’s Worship in Abuja, Nigeria. She has also been featured in the yearly event organized by Dunamis International Christian Centre, where she has shared the stage with other music ministers such as Nathaniel Bassey, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Dunsin Oyekan, Prospa Ochimana, Emma Sings, Daniel Eriko, Owie Abutu, and Shola Daramola and the Dunamis Voice.
Deborah Paul-Enenche’s musical releases include an album titled “I am that I am” released on April 24th, 2022, and an EP titled “Bigger” released on September 11th, 2022. She also has several singles to her name and has plans to release more music before the end of the year.
Deborah Paul-Enenche has been recognized for her outstanding achievements in her academic and musical pursuits. She graduated with a first-class prediction from Northumbria University’s Law Department, and she was also called to the Nigerian Bar in 2019, certifying her as a Barrister and Lawyer in the nation. She has received awards for her excellence in Fine Arts, as well as being recognized as the Most Dedicated Girl at the British Nigerian Academy in July 2011. She has also been awarded a scholarship from Northumbria University in the same year.
Deborah Paul-Enenche is an active presence on social media, where she shares updates about her music, ministry, and personal life. She can be followed on her official handles on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, where she engages with her fans and shares her music and inspirational messages.
Deborah Paul-Enenche has not released any books at the time of writing this article.
Deborah Paul Enenche’s Songs:
Deborah Paul Enenche has released several powerful and soul-stirring songs that have touched the hearts of many. Some of her notable songs include:
- “I am that I am” – Released on April 24th, 2022.
- “Bigger” – Released on September 11th, 2022.
These songs are a testament to her deep-rooted faith and passion for worship, and they have garnered a significant following among gospel music enthusiasts.
Deborah Paul Enenche’s Albums and EP:
Deborah Paul Enenche currently has one album and one EP to her name, showcasing her versatility and creativity as a musician. Her music is a blend of contemporary gospel, worship, and inspirational genres, and she brings a fresh and anointed sound to the gospel music scene. Her album and EP are:
- Album: Yet to be titled (To be released in 2023) – This highly anticipated album is expected to feature a collection of heartfelt worship songs that will inspire and uplift the souls of listeners.
- EP: “Unstoppable” – Released in 2019, this EP includes soul-stirring tracks that highlight Deborah Paul Enenche’s vocal prowess and deep spirituality. The EP has been well-received by fans and critics alike, and it further solidified her position as a prominent gospel music artist.
Deborah Paul Enenche’s Achievements:
Deborah Paul Enenche’s musical talent and dedication to her craft have earned her recognition and accolades in the industry. Some of her notable achievements include:
- Performance alongside renowned American worship leader, Pastor William McDowell at the 2020 Nation’s Worship, Abuja – This performance was a significant milestone in her career, as she shared the stage with an international gospel music icon and ministered to a large audience.
- Participation in the Young Ministers’ Retreat (YMR 2021) organized by Pastor Daniel Olawande – This platform provided her with an opportunity to showcase her anointing and connect with fellow ministers, expanding her network and ministry outreach.
- Awards and scholarships during her educational journey – Deborah Paul Enenche has been recognized for her academic excellence and dedication to her studies, receiving awards such as the Best in Fine Arts, Funniest Girl, and Most Dedicated Girl at the British Nigerian Academy, as well as a scholarship at Northumbria University.
As of 2023, Deborah Paul Enenche’s net worth is not publicly disclosed. However, her successful music career, international performances, and active presence on social media indicate that she has achieved financial success and has a significant following of fans and supporters.